Monday, 6 February 2006

13

Ok.. Im really bored. Had belay school today. I did absailing!! Yay! I love absailing. Today was not my first time doing it. In P6 or sth i went for this outdoor thing and then absailed abt 3 storeys. Kick against the wall. Haha. So fun. Wanted to do again but got no time. Oac is from 3rd to 8th March. So long...
Anyway, this week i got a lot of tests. E maths, a maths, chem, hcl, english. Average every day 1. I hardly studied. Haha. The new P is kinda slack. No MYE and less tests that will be counted. All class test not counted. Only common tests and some timed assignments, should be.
Had OAC campfire auditions today. It's really early i think. A lot of classes did last minute work and went for the audition. Our class also. Haha. I think it was quite ok, just tht got one dancing part quite messy. Whatever. It's over already. Im happy that its over :)) lol

No comments:

Post a Comment