Sunday, 19 February 2006

17

I wanted to blog on friday but too tired lah. haha. Anyway, let me talk abt friday. I was in school uniform from 6+ in the morning all the way to almost 10pm at night. haha. Not saying i stay in school whole day or whatever lah. haha. Its cos fri got choir and performance so i decided to go with huihong, eileen, sophia, berenice, yinxue and ruiwen to the esplanade immediately after choir then have dinner there. I actually wanted to go home first. I felt so sticky when we spent 2 hours in the mph with the badminton girls. So stuffy. haha.
Ok.. so we went to the esplanade and reached there abt 5+? Had dinner there at a food court. Wanted to eat cheap stuff. No money.. What to do... I ate jap food. Yay! I love jap stuff. haha. lame.. The performance started at 7.30pm. We watched a china choir. They rock!!
The China choir was so nice k... For once i did not feel like sleeping when watching a choir perform. haha. Their voices blended very nicely. At the end of it there were 4 to 5 encores. haha. They sung the songs that were meant to be sung the next day. The performance suppose to end at 9.30 but dragged on cos of all the encores.. Thats when i started to get sian. It's like 'can everyone stop clapping so loudly??' haha. ' I want to go home liao...' A few other pple also like that. Not only me. lol. But the choir was really super nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment