Tuesday, 21 February 2006

32

Bio test today.
Ok only. Not very easy.
They didn't ask for the dumb names.
Yay! haha.
Im crapping again.

Haiz.. tmr got choir.
Dunno whether got audition or not.
Choir is getting very sian.
Can't stand it when everyone keeps talking.
Very irritating.
Not saying that i dun talk lah...
Obviously i contribute to the noise,
but at least when the leaders say stop i listen
Im very guai one. haha :)

I very happy today. lalala.
I found my good charlotte cd!
Which i tot i lost. haha.
It took me like 2-3 months to find it.
I prayed hard to find it ytd.
So i suddenly rmb sth and found it under my cupboard.
Not the whole casing lah. The cd only.
Luckily it was in a paper cd 'casing' so not dusty.
YAY! i love my cd!

No comments:

Post a Comment