Thursday, 12 January 2006

1

Nowadays go choir i feel so sian. Not as excited abt it as last time. I dunno why i was excited anyway. I must have been mad.
Today got choir again. Full dress rehearsal for induction ceremony. Choir tee and jeans. Actually i tot we sounded horrible but ms chye say ok so ok lor... sometimes i just dun get her. Tmr got no choir. So happy!! We were dismissed at 4.20 instead of usual 5.30 today.
My class seating is changed. So sad!! I was actually at a place with very good 'feng' but no 'shui' lah. haha. I was directly under the fan. Kay.. im being lame. Now my seat is at front door of the class right at the corner! Can hardly see the projector screen which is on the other corner... When got sun then the whiteboard very reflective. So hard to see! I hate my new place.. Anyway, cos it rained today, jogging cancelled!! Upper secs are lucky. Jogging session usually will rain (during the rainy season). Last year was like that. Hope this year also. Heh :)

No comments:

Post a Comment