Saturday, 21 January 2006

5

I actually intended to change my blogskin but after one day i chg it back, cos got probs with the new skin. haha. It was actually not obvious until u scroll all the way down. Anyway, Im very bored. On monday got OAC training again. Im so happy i finished my bio thing aredy. Haha. Very boring... I hate research work and always will. When u search all the crap comes out together with the useful info. heh.
Ytd got choir. Sec 1's released 1 hr earlier but who cares. I dun rmb having such privileges when i was in sec 1 :( boohoohoo. We have actions for da3 mai4 hao4 zi3 aredy and we have a red scarf to go with it. Can imagine how 'chee-na' it is. We performing it for cny. When we got the cloth, me and soph make bra like in pri sch. Haha. So childish. Then huihong teach us how to make panty. In the end we ended up making a set. Haha. All red some more. We were so pervertic. lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment