It happened again today.. make me so stress until i forget all the steps then the teacher must be thinking im so dumb. Haha. Before she ask me to do that she some more say i was good. I bet she regretted that. Seriously it was nothing major but it was bad for me. Hehe. I hope that person comes back soon so i dun have to do it again. Lol.
Tmr got choir. So irritating, most of the time i blog is abt choir. I bet my blog is boring pple now. hoho. Anyway, tmr is rehearsal for cny performance. On friday go home early. Yay! 10am sch end aredy. Go home and slack. Im really a super slack and lazy person. I cannot set my priorities properly one. Haha.
Today got a maths test. I think im gonna flunk.
Jeannie is leaving tmr at 1 or 1+ am. So sad. Actually today ard 10pm wanna go airport see her off. But tmr got sch so cannot. Im so dead most prob tmr i must do dumb chinese bao4 gao4 and i think my topic is lame. I hope is on thurs cos last wk wed was a designated 'read chinese newspaper day'. Haha. Most prob is every wed since we get or newspaper every wed? ok.. lame..
Guess what.. I finished watching the chinese show huihong lent me. So freaking nice!! I cried watching it. It might sound dumb crying over a show.. but really! It was abt ballet. All the more some pple will find it dumb. Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment