Thursday, 26 January 2006

7

I feel lucky today. Lol. Easy test, success in the kou3 tou2 bao4 gao4 and i passed my a maths!
Today had physics test after school, so i missed my science tuition and have to go for it tmr. *sigh* the physics test was rather easy :)) Haha. Each qn 1 mark, at most 2 marks, only. About the experience i had during physics test: After i finished the test, i saw a spider at the side of my desk. It was scary k.. If u think not scary then whatever. No need to continue reading. Anyway, it was brownish and blackish and it was furry! I wanted to scream when i saw it. I actually told my friend sitting beside me though our tables were separated. I was afraid that the teacher would think we cheat and at the same time afraid of the spider. At one point it started to swing on its web between my leg and my partner's leg. I tried to flick it away until it landed on the front right table leg. Haha. Then when it jumped to another table, i 'jumped' also. Dunno why. It was so sudden that i got a shock. HAHAHA.
Chinese bao4 gao4 i got 9/10. Hahaha. Hou Liang said i was fluent in the speech. Really meh... Starting that time i forgot what i wanna say, but luckily nv refer to the paper. Otherwise minus marks. I didn't know i can be so good one. Lol. However, i still dun like chinese.
For some pple, maybe passing a maths is not such a big deal. But to me it was! cos i din complete the paper. I din do 1 qn worth 3 out of 15 marks cos i dunno how to do. Nv pay attntion in class thats why. I rmb mrs chia explaining but i din take down. Haha. I think i was playing with blue tack. So yes. lost 3 marks just like that. But i still passed with b3. Got 9 failures in the class. Almost a quarter. Good thing the test not counted.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment