Tuesday, 14 March 2006

homework again..

I'm actually proud of myself that i managed to finish my e maths. haha. Ok.. so it's not such a great accomplishment but still?? I did 3 chem wkst also ok.. Though i didn't really get all the formulas and how to do it.. What mole concept?? Is it going to be tested in the next test?! I dun think so right... It better not or i'll fail...
Anyway, ytd afternoon i went to watch nanny mcphee.. I think many pple wun know what it is. It's a movie that was released on 9 March. I think its very nice.. haha. The boy, Simon, in the movie is so cute. Cute as in young and cute k.. i wasn't referring to a guy anyway. haha. Btw, I not stupid too is still showing after quite a long time. Tickets still selling fast summore.. It's a really nice show, really.. Ok, im starting to crap.. x)
I love the show that huihong lent me!! It rox! Actually got one guy in the show not disgusting mah.. She say all very disgusting. Sweeping statement.. hahaha! Everyone has their own opinions on things lah...

"...the way i work: when u need me but do not want me, i'll stay but when u want me and do not need me, i'll be gone..." quoted from the movie nanny mcphee [something like that.. may not be the exact words :X]

No comments:

Post a Comment