The march hols have begun.. yay! Actually, it's not really sth to rejoice abt when u think of all the holiday hmk. 7 chem wkst, chinese compo, 2 半月集 and math hwk.. I think e maths got a lot... How am i supposed to enjoy my holidays like that??
I feel so sian now. Dun feel like doing work.. but still must do. I think i'll try to do as much of chem as possible later, or maybe i shud do maths? I seriously prefer maths to chem. Btw, maths refers to both a & e.. :))
I feel like staring at the comp for the whole day, but if i dun finish my work soon, there will really be 0% of the holiday to enjoy!! Haiz... i hate the chinese hmwk especially.. It's like asking me to do 3 compos.. and i really really hate compos.. arghh!!!
Erm.. actually this whole post is basically abt hmwk so it's boring.. im just complaining. So if anyone has read it, i think its quite a waste of time. hahaha x) but of cos must read my other more interesting posts :D
No comments:
Post a Comment